Saturday, March 5, 2011

terkejut nak mati!

saya ada kawan-kawan yang SS...
Sengal tapi Sporting! hahaha...

Ok, remember the post that I wrote about having a silent birthday?
well, I almost forgot about the post until this current event that took place this evening. And seriously, this event was nerve-wrecking, since it's involving someone's life...

There we were, cik didi lala, cik miemi, and cik dayat, shopping around Cmart, looking for things we wished to buy...I planned to buy some food to reload my stock, but I cancelled it because I've forgotten what I wanted to buy... T___T
Then, suddenly, Dayat's phone rang. Fenny called. Please be informed that throughout the week, she had been very moody and silent, which is unusual and unordinary of her, since she is all hyped and crazy and lively...(puji ni Fenn, sila kembang...hahhaha).
I heard the conversation, somewhat. And it turned out she was in Jitra, Tasik DarulAman to be exact, all alone and crying. Broken hearted, nervous breakdown??? I'm not sure...but it sounded serious and I was worried...'worried sick! =p

So we rushed to her, and in my head, I was thinkng; pls don't do anything stupid. (did I mention I was a worried sick kind of person...=p). And I had to drive rather slow, because the car didn't have much gas...
When we arrived there, we saw her sitting under a tree, termenung jauh macam orang putus cinta. Dah la pakai baju ada corak 'heart'...angin pulak sepoi-sepoi bahasa...mmg dalam set drama orang putus cinta...hehehe...
So I went to her, and she asked me to sit facing here. I was like, 'dia nak mengamuk ngan aku ke? terbayang sekejap aku kena jerit..' hahahaha...that was so paranoid wasn't it? So she looked and said sad words like 'kenapa la hidup aku macam ni?' ala-ala orang nak bunuh diri la ni...tasik dah ada depan mata, tunggu nak terjun je...hehehehe...
Of course I was sad...and I tried consoling her...tak pasal-pasal pulak habuk masuk mata, sampai buat mata aku berair...(poyo!)
Then, for some reason, I turned around. Aura sixth sense aku mengatakan ada orang di belakang...haha.

You know what I saw???
Zahid, Atiah and Thevan!! tetiber je datang mcm nak culik aku sambil nyanyi lagu 'Happy Birthday'
Dengan serta-mertanya, secara spontan and involuntarily, aku menyebut ba alip ba ya dengan kuat sampai orang dating bwh pokok sambil cuddling usap2 bagai pun tengok kitorg dengan muka hairan..opsss...ganggu mood korang ke?? sorry, at least aku halang korang buat dosa sekejap...muahahahaha!!!

Surpriseeeeee!!!!! Okay....not cool people!!! I got phunked!!! Or pranked to be exact!
Aku punyalah percaya si Fenny ni ada masalah, dengan muka pasrah bagai...datang bawak keta macam jalan tu bapak aku punya...hahaha...lekuk sana sini aku pakai redah je...nasib baik tayar tak banyak problem...huhu...demimu Fenny!! huarghhhh!!! Last-last aku yang kena....

Adehhhh.....it was all just an act...hahahahaha....
Blur jugak aku ni, sampai tak perasan diorg punya hints...hehe...pandai korang rancang eh...leh jadi event manager...banyak untung dapat...LOL!!
Apparently, they've been planning this for a week, and I didn't have a clue!! Nasib baik jugak aku ni blur, kalau tak, tak menjadi plan kome...hahaha...

So, after cursing and shouting (segala macam kata semua keluar...perkataan yang tak diajar di sekolah mahupun di rumah....), we sat down under the tree...who witnessed the surprise party successfully planned by my lovely friends.. (agak-agak kalau pokok boleh bercakap, ntah-ntah dia pun tengah tahan gelak: mendelah minah ni blur tahap gaban..orang buat surprise dia tak tahu pun...LOL!) with Strawberry Chocolate cake, KFC, mountain dew (thevan punya! haha) and Mirinda Ice Cream Soda (fenny punya! haha). And we ate, laughed, joked, choked..LOL! and snap pictures of the historic day...hehehe!

Seriously, I didn't expect they would come out with a surprise like this. It was by far, the best surprise party ever! Come to think of it, I only had two surprise parties, and this one's a winner! I was touched, happy, grateful and not to mention GERAM gilerrrr to them for doing this...
You guys tricked me hard!!! and yet I love each and everyone of you! You guys cheer my days and lighten me up when I'm down, and being such good, supporting friends, that, I am very grateful of!
Of course, after today, they will still be 'tormenting' and 'reminding' me of how I reacted...which was really embarrassing! takpe! aku sanggup! hahahaha....
Thanks soooooo muchhhhh!!!!! Sayangggggg korangggggg!!!



But still....GERAMNYA AKU!!!!!

No comments: