Friday, January 22, 2010

journey of temptation

went to penang yesterday...on a mission of accompanying cik miemi to buy a new lappy..=)
well...my duty as a driver started in the wee hours of morning...7.30 am, in which in other days, i'm still sound asleep. Anyway, we left our beloved third home to alor star, after stopping by for a roti canai & teh tarik breakfast. After reaching alor star, my driver duty stops and the passenger duty started. Haha! We had an exchange of cars and another friend took over the driver role, since she knew the road to penang much better than me. Haha... So, in that Perdana car, there were 6 of us; 3 singles, 2 taken and 1 little cute talkative boy. =)

Penang greeted us around 10 something and we waited for two other companions to show and lead cik miemi and her cousin to see the lappy stores with reasonable prices. When they arrived, we parted. (sedih...huhu...) After saying goodbyes and sayonaras...the 4 of us circled the Queensbay Mall. Now, the mission is to find a suitable dinner dress for cik fenny to wear, or she will not attend the dinner.. (TAK BOLEH!). So, driven with determination to see her at the dinner, we entered most of the stores selling cute and decent dresses. (the decent is stronger due to the presence of lecturers attending the dinner). During the first few stores, we were of no luck. Kesian adik zahid. So, we parted again. (sedih lagi...huhu...). They went to see their things and I stayed faithful to cik fenny...(cewah!). Finally, after searching and searching and searching...cik fenny found her little black dress. (yay!!!! woot!! woot!!!!). We cheered so loud till everyone looked and security came, ready to halau us all.. Then, we reunited with zahid and her lil bro, who had a new lego set with him and we went to grab some food. At the restaurant, we made a toast to cik fenny for berjaya menjumpai baju dinner yg lawa..and cik fenny sebab jpa dh masuk, decided to belanja semua org dlm restaurant tu. Baik kn dia...hehe...

Going to Penang, I had ONE mission: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING! Queesbay is irresistably tempting! But I managed to hold firm to my mission. Hahahahah...!!!! (puji diri sendiri). I didin't spend any money on anything except for food.



Well....at least not for the first four hours we were there.....

Then along came cik miemi and her troops, carrying her newly bought lappy and other free computer gadgets and accessories. Then, we walked around for a while more. Kesian cik miemi x sempat window shopping..=( . At that time, I thought of being proud of myself for abling to resist the temptation.


I WAS WRONG....

We entered Borders bookstore...and there goes the money...I bought a new novel. Warghh! Actually...I didin't feel bad..coz its a book...something useful...

But later we stopped by an Optical Store and again.....WARGHHHHH!!!!!! THERE GOES THE MONEY!!!!!!!
I cannot believe this, but I bought myself a pair of black coloured contact lenses!!!! arghhh!!!!!!!
I don't really need it....But....



IT WAS ON SALE!!! SALE PEOPLE! I repeat...ON SALE!!!!

Man...I was partly frustrated. but not too much. At least it was spent on things that I can use. Nobody to blame but myself. Lain kali jgn ckp besar. Kan dh kena. Padan muka! wuahahahaha!

The conclusion: Mission 75% accomplished.

Ok ler tu kn? kn??? kn????

p/s: not all stories told here really happened. It was merely written as an additional recipe to add spices to our little adventure. Hehe...

*PICTURES WILL BE ADDED LATER. IF NOT TGK FB JE LA...

1 comment:

momo said...

haha..journey y bes..len kli kta p lg..ayokkk..