Saturday, September 12, 2009

Which Is Better?

Is it better to ignore or better to show? Is it better to hate than to love? Is it better to be nonchalant than to care?

Those are some of the questions that I often heard from. Among those, there is one that I thought of it myself. Another one is asked from somebody and the other one is just merely written. It seems that not many people asked about this, since this is not an important issue to be taken notice or to be concerned of.

I think it all depends on the situation. There are numerous situations that we can choose from. Since I am currently in an emotional and numb mood, I prefer to talk it on human relationships. It is up to you, either to precede reading or just leave it knowing that it will be another boring story of me and my sighing on what is happening in my life. I’m not really good in expressing my anger, sadness in a normal shouting or talking to other people way. Perhaps it’s because of my difficulties in trusting people and perhaps it is because I think this problem of mine isn’t worthy to be released as such. So, since the emotion is still rumbling inside, I prefer to write down on how I feel and think on certain issue or certain things.

Back to the topic. Is it better to ignore than to show that we are concern about a particular person. To some, most of them will say that it should be shown. Perhaps it is their situation that allows them to do as such. Nevertheless, to some, they prefer to keep silent and ignorant. They prefer to pretend not to know than to actually show their concern. Why do they do this? Well, there are numerous reasons why. One of it is maybe because of it is the nature of the person itself unable to show the concern side of them. Another reason is perhaps the person whom they are concern and care for isn’t the one worth the care. The other reason is maybe because the person concerned itself knows that it is pointless to be caring and concern for a person that probably has no idea of their existence.

I think what I wrote here is kinda confusing. Maybe I can elaborate more. The person who concerns hereinafter referred to as A while the person whom they concerns for will be referred to B. What I mean is that perhaps A chose to be ignorant because they knew that their concern over B is useless and pointless. Why? Most probably is because B does not share the same sort of emotion and care for A. It is as though the person has an unreplied message from the person that they care. Why waste time for a person who doesn’t even care on anything about us? It sounds cruel but it’s better that way than to be concerned but in the end finding it to be pointless because B does not appreciate or value or remember any of it.

I wish to write more on this but right now, I’m feeling a little bit under the weather. Or maybe I’m just sleepy. Haha! Anyways, this is all I can say for now. I will write on a second series if I ever find myself able to write it down in an easier and more understanding way. But for now, I bid adieu to all.

No comments: