Wednesday, November 10, 2010

confession of a banjir victim

actually, not really a banjir victim...=p
saja je nk bagi tajuk mcm tu....considering the fact that that is the topic most discussed right now, apart from politics...lol!

well...i am still staying in college, refuse to go back for fear that if i do, i'll be stuck in the middle of the highway due to the flood water not receded completely...yup, i'm not a big risk taker when it comes to situation like this...especially involving long drives and cars...
bygkn kalau tgh drive balik ipoh tetibe keta xleh lalu sbb air banjir blm surut...arghh...
i know...i'm being paranoid...
anyways...i'm still not sure whether i should go home for aidiladha...still need to grab the courage...=p

right now, the college is quiet, and my block only have a handful of students staying faithfully here...its quite a survival test, since the cafe is closed due to shortage of food supplies...we had to buy food supplies (mostly maggi and bread and biscuits)...which dont even last for a week...=p but thankfully, things are getting better here...and having the quiet condition makes it easier and more condusive for students to study for their finals...
something i should be doing right now.

i have a goal this semester...well, i always have a goal everytime the exams are approaching.
but i think this semester the enthusiasm seems to be higher than other terms...
i really have to thank this one dude for giving me advice and support...telling me to stay focus on what i want to do in future...
'grasp them tight and keep a strong will at heart, and you can achieve it'
thats what he said to me...and despite not knowing me, he felt certain that i can excel...
now, not many people ever said like that to me...excluding my parents of course
and having him saying that really made my day...i really appreciate that from him
its as if apart from my family, there's something that actually believes in me...
i dont care if he's just saying that and not meant it, his words is enough to give me courage...and determination.
i will try my very best...harder this year...and hope that it bears better fruit than previous semesters...i may not see him or chat with him again...ever, but thanks for the positiveness and for believing in me... =)

No comments: