Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello world...

It's been five days...

120 hours...

From Ipoh to Malacca...

From Malacca to KL...

From KL to Kajang...

It's time to head back home...to Ipoh

Don't know whether I feel happy...because that will mean less than a day for me to stay here before going back to uni...

And to tell the truth, I'm not ready to go back...


To face the lecturers...

Bothered by tutorials....

Stressed on assignments...

Strssed on tests...


But then...

That's life right?

No matter what happens, we have to go on...

Regardless of how gray or how sunny the day is...


The sun will come out nonetheless, promising another new day...

And we who welcome the day must appreciate and make the best of it..

Or at least try to...


The sun will come out tomorrow,
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
There'll be sun
Just thinking about tomorrow
Clears up all the cobwebs and the sorrow
Till there's none

When I'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely
I just stick up my chin, and grin, and say
The sun will come out tomorrow
So you better hang on till tomorrow
Come what may

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya
Tomorrow, you are always
A day away...

*Annie the Musical



-Tetibe plak teringat kt Mr. Phantom.. huhu...*blush blush*

No comments: