Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey Mr. Phantom...*blush blush*

I called him Mr.Phantom

He's a friend of mine...

We've known each other for quite many years now...

we're not that close...but he's a dear friend..


Hardly sees him nowadays...

Sometimes we keep in touch via phonecalls...

Lasts for a few 10-15 minutes...never even reach half an hour...

But it's satisfying enough...just to know how he's doing...and to hear his voice... =)

Satisfying enough to make me smile and make my day beautiful and sunny...

Why I call him Mr.Phantom?

Coz he's just like the Phantom...


He hardly talks about himself...mostly he talks about things going on around him...

A secretive...I don't really know what he has in his mind...hardly anyone does...

Spends most of his time alone...unlike other friends...usually it's a boy's nature to go hang out till late nights doing their own guys-only stuff...

But not him...rather be at home....stays at home...doing what?

Nobody knows...but him and his family...

Mysterious kind of person too...

In a good way...=)

So much like the Phantom...my favourite character...



But apart from his weirdness....

Like the Phantom...

He is a sweet boy...

He's funny...selfless...

Caring too..he knows what is happening when I thought he doesn't give a damn about it

Yes...

He is different...

But that's what makes him special...

Nonetheless....

A friend is what I can be...and what he can be...


He can love...and be loved...

But like the Phantom...

He said...


He is at his best being only ONE...


No comments: