Sunday, February 20, 2011

trauma nasik, dinner with friends

Saya trauma...

Trauma................................................

Dengan nasi kat kafe....

Pelik kan....trauma kat nasik...hehe...

But that's the fact. Sekarang ni macam takut pulak nak makan kat kafe...agak rugi sebab:
1. dekat dengan bilik. Tak payah susah-susah nak keluar cari makan
2. Makanan sedap. Sedap as in boleh mengenyangkan anda...tapi kalau nak compete masuk Masterchef tu mungkin tak kot. Silap-silap kena perli dengan jury...sentap ok!
3. Makanan dia tak semahal tempat-tempat lain. Petrol pun jimat. hehe...

Sebab apa trauma?
Sebab lepas makan nasi ayam pada 2 hari lepas and ate lunch the very next day...perut rasa sangat la tak sedap. The feeling you have when you feel so bloated, as if you are about to vomit but nothing comes out. And then it seems like there so much air inside that you feel tightened around the abdomen, as if you are going to have a gastric attack...

macam tu la saya rasa lepas makan di situ.
I don't know, maybe it's just my stomach, because my friends didn't have any problems. the weird thing is, I can eat almost all food that I never tasted before and never get an upset stomach, (like eating raw sushi for the first time while I was in Japan), but I get stomach ache when the rice is not properly cooked. Weird? entah lah...haha

I was worried because the next day is our Annual Law Dinner. Yess, as a final year law student, I was very looking forward to attend my last law dinner with my friends. Excited to dress up and snap pictures with everyone, excited to watch the performances and excited to taste the food (western theme).

But alas! It wasn't as stupendous as I had anticipated. For one thing, the food arrived late, and apparently the waiters there are not aware of one thing called 'protocol'. The food was late, and they didn't take all the used plates. In the end, all the empty plates and glasses were left on the table... The performances were okay, but I wished they have more. Nevertheless, I had fun times joking, and talking and laughing with my friends. We snapped many photos together; cute photos, candid photos, accidental photos, perasan comel photos, every shot until we all got tired of taking pictures.

I will surely miss the times we spent together. It's not going to be easy in the future to meet and have a gathering where everyone can attend, as each of us will be busy with our careers and life. Some might be going abroad, some might be achieving their highest dream, some might be struggling balancing work with family...meeting up with friends will no longer be the number one priority.

But, I just hope that whenever we have the free time, even for a few minutes, we can sit down and remember all the good and bad memories that we had. It will put a smile on that tensed face of us and probably will cheer our day after working hard.

No comments: