Friday, January 7, 2011

saya di KL

I'm currently enjoying my stay here in KL...

I stayed for two nights at my ex-roomate's house, Teh.
She was my roomate during my law foundation years in UiTM...and those times are great times! since we have 4 people per room, there's always something to talk about! and what made things more fun, my roomates were in different classes, so that doubles the stories and the dirts in their classes...
I was more close to my roomates than my classmates. Back then, and I think it is does, there'll always be gangs. But since I was hardly with them except in class, I didn't really belong or stayed in one gang. Of course I have close friends where I always hang out and talk with in class, but if we were hanging out outside or eating, it's always with my roomates. Usually with Teh and Waney. Unfortunately Waney couldn't make it to meet us here in KL...

Anyways, we had a surprise birthday party for her mum. We went to Sogo, since there's always a sale there...we got her a Sembonia bag and also a Maxmara perfume. I love the smell of the perfume! It's really addictive!!! hope to get it for myself next time! Then, we went to buy a moist chocolate cake written 'Happy Sexy 51 Ibu'! hehe...coz 'happy birthday' sounds too common for someone so special...back at home the house helper, Kak Manila has already prepared pasta for us. The surprise was a huge success! Her mum really was surprised! coz she herself forgot that that day was her birthday...hehehe...I love doing surprise parties!!!! (hope someone can do one for me...LOL!)

I also had the chance to meet my classmates when I visited UKM! I love it! I miss them so much and they were all so excited as I was! Unfortunately, there was lecture going on, thus I didn't have the chance to hang out with them longer...

I absolutely had a great time!
That is until I found out UUM decided to make this one rule not to allow students to bring their own transportation...
Excuse me??!!! Are you really serious!? What the heck!
There's one purpose we bring cars and that is because the bus service is totally inefficient! They made students wait for an hour while they had their breakfast and smoke cigarettes at the mamal stall. What the hell is that! plus we are situated in the secluded area of Kedah, having our own transport will make things easier for us!
Come on, claim to be the best management university in the country, but this rule is unacceptable! Please for once, think rationally and make a rule that is useful and convenient for us...! Please!

No comments: