Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the end of a short memorable month

Hmm...it feels like such a short while staying here in Tawau. The first time arrived here, I thought,"It's going to be a long month". But then, now that it already come to an end, it was like only a few days staying here.

Many things I went through and experience here. And it was all fun, memorable, and exciting ones. I got to attend weddings, I got to eat food that are not found in Peninsular, and I got to meet many friendly, welcoming people, and I got to go to places I never dream to set foot on.

And tomorrow marks the end of my stay here in Tawau. I will be returning back to peninsular the first thing in the morning. Sedihnya...just as I was about to get closer to them, it was time to go home. But at the same time, I am very excited to return home, because my sister and brother studying in Egypt have arrived home safely. Alhamdulillah. Can't wait to meet them. Macam mana la rupa diorang kan? It has been a long time since I skype with them. The last time we talked, dearest sister looks chubbier while dearest brother seems to be skipping meals! Apa-apa pun, lega hati bila call rumah tadi si adik mengangkat. Lama tak dengar suara diorang. Hehe...

Insya Allah my trio back home runs smooth and reach home safely. Wait for my return and for my souvenirs ya! =)

No comments: