Tuesday, June 15, 2010

sambal sambalewa...I need help!

Sekarang semua orang tgh gila bola... It's the World Cup Season people! And I, though not a footballer, a kaki bangku and not really obsessed with balls...erk...football...is also not excluded to join in the excitement! Best ooo tgk bola, and lagi best bila main bola. Tapi futsal je la...and slalunya jadi reserve...hehe...

Wat country I support? Hmm...tak perlu cakap kot. You guys can make your own random guess. Mana tau, kalau ada yang betul...aku bagi hadiah! Sebijik bola sepak...best tak? haha... Tapi yang tak bestnya bila selalu miss watching the game. One reason beacuse I have to go to work...cewah...padahal practical je pun. Second is that I don't have the eyes of an owl to stay awake the whole night to watch the game... Hmm...kena pakai sabun tahan mengantuk ni, baru boleh berjaga sampai ke pagi... Pergi ofis plak dengan mata lebam macam panda...biler org tanya cakap la tu smokey eyes... Erk! Banyak la ko merepek!

picture credits to google.
bagi korang chocolate football! nak? sedap ni...hehe...


Speaking of practical...it's been already 2 weeks. And it feels like it's going to end so fast! So far, I like it here. Banyak benda jugak yang boleh belajar. Hehe... There's just one thing that bothers me though...

People say that if you have passion and love and enjoy every moment the task you are doing, then that is the one that suits you. Despite that I like it here, the passion is not there. Even if it is there, it is not as shining as I hope it would be... Ntah la...nak kata tak minat, maybe i do, maybe i don't. Even that I'm not so sure myself. Kalau ini pun aku dah dilema, macam mana nanti bila dah graduate and start working?

Should I force myself to do the things that I am supposed to do thinking that it is the right thing to do?

Or...

Should I search withing myself deeper to find the innermost passion that has been asleep for so long and follow it regardless of me wasting my 4 years in law school???

No comments: