Tuesday, July 6, 2010

adoi!!!

Ni yang aku tak suka ni...

There's always....ALWAYS a reason to why people would prefer using Pos Ekspres instead of regular posting.

One 'duh'/obvious reason using Pos Ekspres is so that we can receive the parcel expressly or in an easier understandable word...fast/quick!
Fast/quick as in withing 1-2 days there will be a postman will be standing in front of your gate waiting for you to sign the parcel...

But....wth??!!

The week is almost over and I STILL....have yet to receive the parcel I am anxiously waiting for...
Adoi...kenapalah jadi macam ni pulak???? Kata pos ekspres...tapi tak sampai-sampai lagi barang aku tu..
And hell, I need that thing to bring to Uni...Sabtu ni aku dah nak balik Uni dah...barang tak sampai lagi ni....Adoi....bengang!! Don't ever expect me to make a 4 hour drive back to Ipoh just for the sake of taking that thing once I'm back in Uni....I have lots of other things to do than to waste my time on that...

Can somebody please give me a valid, concrete, acceptable explanation to why Pos Ekspress service is lambat macam siput????

No comments: