Monday, November 16, 2009

i am...

Currently...I'm feeling lazy. Very lazy to start reading the notes that have been gathered. Perhaps this is because it is the last paper, and I am thinking of nothing else but to go home and watch movie and hang out with my pals... Haha...

But besides the laziness, I am currently feeling happy too. Happy not to myself but to the people around me that have found their happiness. Two of my friends are currently blissful in their newly found relationship. I am so happy! Finally! These two friends of mine have one thing in common: Both have big fans and they are very particular about choosing their life partner. The first friend finally found one without having to work on it too much but the other friend...well...she has been through a lot. And quite a suffering one actually. And ironically, it is the boy from her past that brings joy to her. So far, they are living in cloud nine...and I hope that stays forever. All in all, I am so happy for you both. xoxo

It's funny when we see how life knows how to make a twist of its own. Life is indeed unpredictable. We can never expect anything that is coming. But if we can, that is one bonus point and all that is left to us is to choose whether to value it or to ignore it.

No comments: